1) Toss 1/2 cup of chopped red bell peppers in your scrambled eggs for a full days serving of vitamin C
2) Add 3 ounces of canned wild salmon to your salad to load up on omega 3 fats
3) Dust 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds onto your cereal to boost immunity
4) Top off pasta with six sprigs of parsley to help prevent fractures and bone loss
5) Stack three small leaves of spinach on my sandwich to up my vitamin A
6) Replace plain yogurt with nonfat Greet for twice the protein
7) Sip a cup of chamomile tea to rein in blood sugar fluctuations and prevent the ravages of type 2 diabetes
8) Check the nutrition label to find out whether my food pick is truly "natural"